Despite a virtual conference due to COVID-19, the following research by Endpoint Outcomes and its clients will be published on the conference website.
- Development of a Pediatric Faces Scale for use in Multiple Disease Areas
- The Humanistic Burden of Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia: The Impact on Symptoms, Diet, and Health-related Quality of Life
- Development of Conceptual Frameworks and Pilot PRO Measures in OTC Deficiency
- Development of Illustrations for Use in Pediatric Qualitative Interviews
- Itch Reported Outcome Tool For Caregivers Of Pediatric Patients With Cholestatic Liver Disease: An Analysis Of Validation And Scoring From The ICONIC Maralixibat Study
- A descriptive framework for understanding patterns of in intensive longitudinal patient diaries