Endpoint Outcomes offers an exceptional working environment that is both fast-paced and fun. We are looking for bright, conscientious, data-driven people. We are looking for people who like working on different projects and like working with patient level data. We are looking for people who like a fast-paced environment, are interested in patient-focused research and are willing to learn on every project. We recognize that there are no good training programs that deal with all of the issues related to clinical outcome assessments and endpoints in clinical trials, so we offer on the job training. Our competitive careers packages include generous bonus plans and extensive benefits, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive vacation package
- Floater holidays and personal days
- 401K with maximum company match
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Annual stipend intended to cover miscellaneous costs such as cell phone, tuition, transportation and gym reimbursement.
If you feel you could succeed on a motivated, talented team at the forefront of its field, please submit your resume/CV, together with a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Endpoint Outcomes does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters.